recommended softwares

Posted on 24 February 2010

2



—————————————–
-utilities / lifesaver
—-undelete
1. O&O Unerase ver6 by OO Software
pro : freeware, easy to use, can see complete name of deleted files
con : will write when I found some

—-zip & compression
1. 7-Zip by Igor Pavlov
pro : free, fast, lean, no advertisement, integrated into windows
con : cannot unzip RAR files that is splitted

unrecommended softwares:

2. Restorer2000 Professional by BitMart Inc.
pro : very powerful, clear interface, can see complete name of deleted files
con : not freeware

unrecommended softwares:

—————————————–
-images
—-photo editing
1. Photomatrix Professional by HDRsoft
pro : simple to use
con : not freeware

unrecommended softwares:

—————————————–
-Office Productivity
—-Adobe Acrobat related
1. PDF Password Remover v3.0
pro : easy to use, fast
con : not freeware

2. Nitro PDF
pro : fast, lean, integrated into Mozilla Firefox
con : not quick-keys

3. Foxit Phantom
pro : free version is functional, no advertisement, ability to comment documents

unrecommended softwares:
Pdf to Excel Converter 3000

—————————————–
-Audio & Video
—-universal players
1. K-Lite Codec Pack
pro : ‘Media Player Classic’, ‘ffdshow’ included, plays rmbv
con : plays 95% of all media files (for remaining 5%, pls use VLC)

unrecommended softwares:
—————————————–
-categories
—-function
1. sofware name by company name
pro :
con :

unrecommended softwares:

—————————————–
-categories
—-function
1. sofware name by company name
pro :
con :

unrecommended softwares:

—————————————–
-categories
—-function
1. sofware name by company name
pro :
con :

unrecommended softwares:

Advertisements
Posted in: usefuling